Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lotion Bars

Hello again friends! I have great news. The feedback I've gotten on my lotion bars has been very positive so I'm going to start making them for sale! The lotion bars are made of organic ingredients and I have many available scents including lavender, peppermint, sweet orange (my favorite), tangerine, grapefruit, and many more. The 2 ounce bars are available for sale for $6 each, so if you're interested please contact me and I will take your order personally.
These lotion bars are super moiturizing and they are great for keeping your henna dark and lovely looking after the paste falls off. The more moisturized your skin is, the longer your henna stain will last. I know your skin has been ravaged during this harsh winter, my lotion bars will nurse your skin back to health with the numerous benefits of coconut oil, almond oil, and shea butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment