Friday, June 5, 2015

It Puts the Lotion on the Skin!

Forgive the Silence of the Lambs reference in the title, but every time I think of lotion that line pops into my mind. 

There will be an online purchasing option as soon as I can make it happen. I'm waiting for more tins to arrive and I'd rather not sell more lotion bars than I have packaging for

I had to resize my lotion bars due to the availability (or rather the unavailability) of packaging. I now have half ounce bars and quarter ounce bars. The adorable half ounce bars are flower shaped and cost $4 each. The quarter ounce bars are simple discs and cost $2 each. 

Scents include:
0.25oz Bars
Sweet Orange
Lavender
Lemon
Grapefruit
Tangerine
Spearmint 
Peppermint
Eulcalyptus
Pine
Lime
Rosemary
Lightly Scented (meaning no essential oils were used, but this bar still has a light scent from the natural ingredients).

0.5 oz Bars
Sweet Orange
Lavender
Lemon
Grapefruit
Lightly Scented (meaning no essential oils were used, but this bar still has a light scent from the natural ingredients)

I hope those of you using the lotion bars are enjoying them! Keep an eye out for updates!

-Katie

***UPDATE***

There are now listings on my Etsy shop for these lotion bars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment